Early Childhood Education and Permanent Residency

Studying Early Childhood Education in Australia allows you to get a professional qualification as well as applying for permanent residency. In addition, during the study period, you will be able to undertake practical work experience through placements which will open you to many job opportunities (Early Childhood Education job market is in constant growth). How? Keep reading this article.

Job Qualification

Early Childhood Educators assist in caring for the social, emotional, physical and educational needs of infants and young children in various care settings. What Can You Do With an Early Childhood Education Degree?

You can work as:

  • Preschool Teacher
  • Kindergarten & Elementary School Teacher
  • Nanny
  • Childcare Center Director
  • Childcare Worker
  • Special Education Teacher
  • School Counsellor or Psychologist
Bachelor in Early Childhood Education

Study Bachelor’s in Early Childhood Education. We currently have a 50% OFF promotion valid until the end of the year.

Pathway to Permanent Residency

Early Childhood Teacher is on the medium – long term strategic skills list (MLTSSL) and can eventually lead you to permanent residency. How? The steps involved to apply for permanent residency in Australia through Early Childhooh Education are:

  1. Complete a qualification in the relevant field and make sure it is recognised by the Australian Children’s Education & Care Quality Authority (ACECQA) as an approved early childhood qualification for Early Childhood Teachers under the National Quality Framework
  2. Apply for skill assessment – ACECQA assesses applications against the guidelines for the determination of equivalent early childhood qualifications. You must meet the requirements before apllying for the assessment.
  3. Upon receiving a successful outcome by the skill assessing authority, you can proceed to apply for a visa in Australia. Identify the PR visa that suits your case and make sure you have met all the requirements before sending the application. You can also contact the immigration agent if you need support during the application.

Contact the Team

Our team is qualified to help you with any visa application you may look for. Get in touch with us by sending an email to hello@oztudy.com

Read Also

Leave a Reply

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *